Environmental Systems Associates Maintenance Agreement
Let us help you keep your system working at top performance during heat waves and cold snaps with our Planned Maintenance Agreement.
Planned Maintenance Benefits
- All types of heat pump systems, gas furnaces, and central air-conditioners.
- Includes a 10% discount on parts and labor for repairs.
- Includes a 12 point seasonal maintenance call twice a year.
- We contact you for maintenance calls so you do not need to worry about remembering.
- Priority service is provided to contract customers.
Planned Maintenance Services
- Check all components for proper operation.
- Check refrigerant pressures (Air Conditioners in cooling season only, Heat Pumps at each inspection).
- Check and tighten electrical connections.
- Lubricate motors and bearings as necessary.
- Wash permanent filters, change standard disposable filters (labor and filter) or change an Aprilaire Spacegard filter (labor only).
- Check static pressure for proper air flow (once a year).
- Check heat exchanger for cracks (heating season only).
- Brush clean condenser and evaporator coils as necessary.
- Check condensate pan and clean condensate line. (Lines under a slab are not covered).
- Check belts (if applicable) for proper condition and tensions.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Check system and safety controls for proper operation.
Additional Coverage Options
Additional Coverage Options include labor only. Additional fees apply per product, per service.
- Clean and drain – cooling season maintenance calls only
- Check operation – heating season maintenance calls only
Electronic Air Cleaner
- Clean the cells and pre-filters at each maintenance call
Contact us today for more information or to sign up.
Owning, or even sometimes renting, a home in Howard County, MD, requires general maintenance to keep your investment in working order. It’s really all about being prepared. Per Benjamin Franklin, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Maintaining your home’s systems and appliances wards off emergency situations and costly repairs while extending your equipment’s life. Take the time and money to perform general maintenance on a regular basis. Many of the maintenance services require the knowledge, skills, and tools of a professional. During the maintenance or service call, our technician will make any necessary repairs and/or alert you of a possible situation. Call Environmental Systems Associates to assist you in maintaining any of the following or to answer any questions you may have:
For furnaces an annual service tune-up and cleaning is recommended, usually performed in the fall. The purpose is to keep your system running at top efficiency throughout the season, i.e., to keep you having heat when you need it. Our technician will check and clean the connections, controls, sensors, drains, ignitor, ducts, pipes, burners, valves, motors, thermostat(s), and smoke/carbon-monoxide detectors, and instruct you on anything you could do between our service visits. As a rule of thumb, furnace filters need to be changed every three months or as needed, which is something you can do yourself with the correct filters.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
For air conditioners, an annual service tune-up and cleaning is recommended, usually performed in the spring. Our professional technician will check and clean the connections, coils, blower components, lines, refrigerant, drain, fuses, and thermostat(s), as well as lubricate all working parts. Maintenance you can do yourself between service visits is to remove any yard debris or vegetation from the top and sides of your outdoor air conditioner unit, as well as to keep it covered with an air conditioner cover or tarp in the winter.
Heat Pump Maintenance
For heat pumps, an annual service tune-up and cleaning is recommended, usually performed in the fall, same as furnaces and boilers. Our professional technician will check and clean ducts, filters, blower, indoor coil, ducts, refrigerant, electric terminals, connections, motors, and belts, as well as lubricate all working parts. Be sure to change or clean the filter every three months or as needed. You can also clean the outdoor coils whenever they seem dirty, and keep yard debris and vegetation away from the unit.
At Environmental Systems Associates, we’re here to to assist you in maintaining your home’s systems or to answer any of your questions about maintenance. Keeping your equipment in good working order allows you peace of mind to know they’ll be there when you need them. It also makes good financial sense to keep equipment serviced to help extend their life spans. Here in Howard County, MD, call us at 410-381-7991 to make an appointment now.
Gas Furnace Maintenance in Columbia, MD 29044
“Steve of Environmental Systems Associates provided our semi-annual AC/H checkup. He showed up exactly on time (and brought in my newspaper with him). He was extremely friendly and helpful, taking the time to fully explain a number of setting options on our automated thermostat relating to humidity settings in the heating mode vs the cooling mode. His inspection and maintenance of our systems left me confident that they are in good shape and will get us through the winter. He also gave me his card and offered to personally answer any additional questions that come up. I award Steve "5 Stars" for friendliness, helpfulness and thoroughness. He is recommended without reservation. Thanks again Steve and hope to see you next inspection.”
– Jeffrey O.
Heat Pump Maintenance in Columbia, MD 29044
“Your service technician, Ivan G, just left my house after providing the semi annual maintenance service to my 3 heat pump units. I would like to commend him for his efficiency, as well as his outstanding professional manner. He seemed very knowledgeable in responding to any questions I posed and performed his tasks with diligence. He was very polite and also tidy. I would like to request that he be the dedicated service person to return to our home for all contracted maintenance services. Thank you so much.”
– Helen M.